Full paper guidelines
Please always pay close attention to the full paper guidelines
(same as for previous years).
If your abstracts was accepted to the conference, we now invite you to submit your full paper. Please note that your full paper will be included only if:
- The full paper has been submitted on or before 23 April 2018. Papers received after this date will not be included in the programme and Book of Abstracts.
- At least one author of the paper has to register to attend the conference on or before 23 April 2018.
- The title of the full paper has to be identical with the one of your abstract.
- The overall length of the paper, including abstract, all illustrations, tables, and references, is limited to 10 pages. Papers exceeding the limit will be rejected.
- Your abstract should not exceed 100 words. This abstract version, included in the article, will appear in the Book of Abstracts (not the originally submitted). If you have not changed the accepted abstract, it is not needed to upload it again.
- Please submit your paper as a .pdf document (only) using the online EurOMA 2018 submission link (paper submission will be available after the abstract acceptance).
- The full paper must adhere to the formatting in the Full Paper Template.
- The full paper which you submit is the final paper. There is no further review. If your paper does not meet the requirements, it may be rejected.
- Your full paper will be accepted on the understanding that the submitted manuscript is an original work and has not been copyrighted, published, or accepted for presentation at any other conference.
- An extended version of the best papers will be considered for potential publication in special issues of international journals.
Full papers should be organized in the following sequence:
- Title of the paper, name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s)
- Abstract (max 100 words)
- Main subject text
- Acknowledgments (when applicable)
TEMPLATE: Download the EurOMA 2018 Full paper template.
We welcome papers addressing a variety of operations management topics and in particular those that fit under the Special sessions. Although the theme provides a special focus for the conference, all the usual broad areas of operations and supply chain management will be addressed:
Best Paper Awards
EurOMA recognizes excellent research. If you think your paper could be considered for one of the best paper awards, please see Best Paper Awards.